Sexuality as a Man

Right now, neither the vast majority of men or women are fully living their sexuality. This is something difficult to understand. As a guy, the normal orgasm ejaculation seemed great. Though in comparison to actually expressing myself sexually, it was puny, like nothing. And if you haven't lived it yet yourself, you won't understand. Though I did it, so its possible to do.

In the beginning I followed the basic Desteni principles. Do not react. So I did self-forgiveness on all reactions I had, which included with sexuality. If i reacted to seeing a big breasts of a woman, I would do self-forgiveness. And so on and so forth. Every single time. Then I started practicing masturbation while still doing self-forgiveness on any sexual thought. Without relying or using thought, I relied on the physical, my physical body. I found that the natural liquid secretion from my penis was enough for creating lubrication and it just felt good physically. I didn't need to think of anything. I could just feel the physical... and then I started naturally just expressing myself in rhythm, in sequence and movement. No thought, just me, and my body. I didn't need someone else or something else. It was just me. And I would breathe, and move, and my muscles would work and it would involve my whole body, like a workout. Then I found I had control. I could stop and take a break. I would have multiple orgasms. The ejaculation was not the orgasm. The orgasm was my expression with my body.

Here is a point that if we all master it, that it would radically change things. What I applied would surely help women in the same way, because its a known statistic that many women cannot reach orgasm. Of course I cannot know if what I lived will work for woman, cause I am a man, but I would bet it would apply just the same.

Imagine if no relationship/marriage ever is based on the other providing your sexual needs... maybe we will start focusing on the actual person, and what we are actually getting ourselves into.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat