I will recreate Myself

I am in the process of Recreating myself completely.

I was stuck in a place. And so I either stay stuck here or recreate myself.

So far, the road that brought me here to being stuck was one where I uncovered myself, my secrets, and what I am good at and what I enjoy doing in this world. I found, you could say, exactly what many people look for in this life. Yet knowing who I am, knowing my being, it was not enough. Because this world system, this environment, I cannot live my being, live my creativity, live my expression as who I am right now. Because this world rejects it.

So here is my stuckness: I am not able to live my being in this world system in a harmony, in an equilibrium, in a balance, in stability. In other words, I am not able to be me. Many people have suicided when they reach a somewhat similar point. Or they make other compromises, for example they stay simply stuck forever...

They never change... because how can they? This is who they really are, in their soul, their being, their personality, their preference... This is them... This is who they were born to be and do.

Imagine you were born to be an artist but can never be an artist in this world, and survive... You have to get another job because you can't make any money...

So that's one example...

It goes deeper than that though. It goes into the very fiber of your being, your sense of self and who you are. Where who you are, is not accepted by anyone in this world, and cannot stably live or exist as that. What can you do then?


So I have an answer...
I have a way...
Which is what I am the starting the process of doing right now.

Recreate yourself. Completely remake yourself. Recreate yourself on the level of your being, your soul. The idea that your being, your soul, your presence, is simply FIXED and is ALL that you can BE, and ALL that is REAL about you, and is your REAL self, is bullshit, because its a limitation. The very NATURE of LIFE is CREATION. You are a CREATOR by the simple fact that you are an extension of LIFE itself. You can create, recreate, make, remake yourself in any way, shape or form, including on the very deepest part of who you are. It doesn't matter your history, or your past, or any excuse...

We ALL have a being right now, and we ALL have a story of that being, A HISTORY, a PAST, a record of past events and memories that determine, define, and shape who you are. The very nature of a SOUL is a collection of memories, that come together to define that personality of a person. The PAST did exist. Though why in hell do you have to be limited by that? Why do we each have to have like a BEING, like a HISTORY, like a PERSONALITY, that is like who we are, like our REAL SELF, or real INNER BEING, or real identity, and our REAL EXPRESSION????? Why does that have to exist at all? Like its an idea, a living idea that we are living!!! Cause we are doing it, but we don't have to!!

Its like a color!!! Imagine you have your own color that describes you, lets say blue!!! It's like why are you BLUE??? Why not be Green, yellow, red, or ANY COLOR!?!? You can be!!! So its like why is your being just like the color blue??? Why only that?! Isn't that a limitation? And can't you NOT create yourself in any way, shape or form, because you are the creator and director, determiner, decider, maker, shaper?

SO you can be ALL colors and all being signatures, and all personalities, and be anything!!! There is nothing sacred or special about the YOU that you have been so far, that makes it worth protecting, and limiting yourself to BE ONLY that!!!

So because this world rejects this being that is me, I will recreate a new one, and not only for like some sense of stability in the world system, but to fucking LIVE!!! to laugh, to play, to enjoy myself. To be able to create things in this world that I Can be Proud of. To be so much more, and do so much more than just this one being, one dream, one idea, one personality that I have been so far. None of that matters. What matters is who I am as creator, creating this moment, and taking responsibility for what I create, and simply exploring, and following the guiding principle of what is best for all.

I am a Creator.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat