Fear: a statement to no longer accept Fear. day67

I saw what I wrote yesterday as supportive. Later I noticed I stopped pushing and challenging myself. Earlier this morning, I did push and challenge myself by pushing and challenging myself and everyone internally to live oneness and equality. This is clear for me. For me this is either absolute or not. I cannot pick sides. There is only oneness and equality. If people I thought were honest, turn out to be dishonest, this should not affect me. If I move or act, is should always be me here moving and acting. Living here. Thoughts and emotions and feelings are in separation from self. The words and pictures, things we can live and apply as, are in separation. So we have to direct our words and pictures, as all and one and equal. The same with everything, beliefs, ideas, behavior, fears, desires, we have to direct ourselves whether this removes beliefs or not, the point is clear, oneness and equality. We have to become equal to the mind. The mind is in the superiority seat, because we abdicated responsibility. We fear acting on the mind, questioning the mind, questioning ourselves, we feel like it would be betrayal, when its simply directing ourselves and living! There is no point we cannot go to, or accomplish- yet this power can only exist in oneness and equality unless you are possessed by the mind- and possession is not living. Possession is taking instructions from the mind, who to be, what to do, how to live, and even gives you an explanation, which you then accept as Gospel. Isn't it already enough evidence that if the mind can live here for you then you could potentially live here as well, without the mind. I mean if the mind can do it, why can't you? As life, are you equal to the mind. I mean, even that fact you are sitting down, implies you can stand up! Doesn't it? Oneness and Equality is the principle by which everything functions. Ifyou choose a limited life, doesn't this choice imply you can choose to live the less limited life, or even a life that is one and equal to everything in this existence and can apply change, and morph into anything. I suggest starting with that which you fear, because its easy, fear lets you know what you must do. Also, the mind is well equipped to bring up any images or situations that you fear in any moment. So you could picture what you fear- and stop! the fear. Practice it, try it out. Use this ability of the mind and conquer each fear as one and equal as yourself- your only conquering yourself doing what is best for all, am I right? Is this not a birth-right, to live? Is this not a part of living, to end fear? Are you not capable, entitled, to live a life free of fear? Is this the kind of existence you will accept,  one full of fear? HELL NO. Join me in saying HELL NO. I won't accept and allow fear, there is no point in it! It is not required to live a self-directed decision, it is not informative, it is blinding, and prevents me from accurately assessing a situation. Time to grow up, and stop hiding. This life is worth living. If I only dare to remember that it is, and stand up! Hell no fear, see ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat