day65-Function and Results

So im going to be pushing my body this week. I am not weak, I am strong.
I can make mistakes- and learn from my mistakes and grow.
I do not know if I need fear- to think so would be a presumption- so I will remove fear and find out.
I also never need to insult anybody- I can just stick with fact- I do not need to create illusions- the reality here is stable enough and works well.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not know what I am doing- by being here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the mind, instead of being here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be present with every breath.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others and myself for writing self-forgiveness which I have considered a waste of time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to concern myself more with appearance than with function and results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat