Living words to the extreme

Using the extreme as a tool for living words.

Something I stumbled upon yesterday was using the extreme living of a word as a clear indication of what it means to actually live a word. The reason why I say clear indication is because it wasn't really clear what it means to live a word. So perhaps you can see why it would make sense that the extreme version of living of a word would make it clear. Because its extreme, it is obviously is what it is.

First though, I had to be clear about what is my mind programming. So when I am clear about that, which I can see and understand thanks to my experience of practicing, then it occurred to me how I live and create something like I had in the past. When reflecting on my past, I saw how I indeed lived the word fully, or you can say extremely. Let me share some of my personal examples.

One example is when I would play like a prank involving sneaking up on someone. I would go all out with the full intent and purpose on sneaking up on someone. It's like I know it was all out, because it involved my whole body and my presence. I was fully committed in that moment to sneak up on someone and make it happen. I was a silent stalker, lol.

Another example is waiting, where when I decide to just wait for something, it's like a decision that shifts me within myself to simply be here fully with my body, with no rush or care to rush in the world. I am just here fully. I may lay on the grass, and I observe everything around me, taking interest in my environment. I am just here.


Another example is cooking, where I go full out, and make something perfectly. I have fun doing it, where my movement is like fun, like a dance. I move with synchronicity, in rhythm, and I just play, with precision, and exactness. I fully live the words: I cook.

So all of these I have done in the past, and I have a clear reference of memories for them. So what I am seeing is perhaps how this is the best way for me to live words. It is certainly the most enjoyable way. And it seems to me that I just enjoy living any word to the extreme. Because it involves me. Me living a word is always fun and fulfilling. No matter the word. That is what is becoming apparent to me. I am enjoying my own expression.

I observe that Bernard Poolman was extreme in his expression, in the extent that I knew him through his online content. It was not always the same, though it was always extreme and fully the expression he took. It was holding you by the hand and explaining something fully, and also telling you exactly how it is, and always supportive for everyone's life.

So perhaps extreme is actually normal. Because otherwise any person's expression wouldn't be really clear, because it is not well defined. So perhaps you can use the word clear or extreme to describe this. Though for me as an individual, extreme helps more and explains more than the word clear.

So I am going to be practicing living words in this way. It also can be something I do within writing or within video recording, where I can decide to live a certain word for the blog or for the video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat