Where I am now

I have been through a lot. To write it all out or to speak about it all to someone would take too long. So here is just a snapshot of what is relevant right now and here. I have found a point within me that I am keeping open and is stable. This is accessed through using the words oneness and equality, reminding myself of a committing to make money as a contribution/investment in the future, and through me seeing my design of desiring people and whatever new dimension that opens up in my day that relates to that.

Each of the 3 above points deserve a blog topic of their own to explain fully. The bottom line is this, however. That, I have a path forward in my life, that is my creation, that is me, and that is real. It isn't fake. It isn't for someone else. It isn't a lie to myself. I can state and say what I am doing to someone else or anyone else. I am not ashamed of it or hiding it. I am committed to making money for our future as humanity, to change this world, that I live austerely and use my money well for this purpose. I am standing with, for and as oneness and equality. I am seeing and stopping my design of desiring people, which I am learning more about and discovering new dimensions about.

That is basically the point I want to share, which is where I am now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat