The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I know

I know! I know. I knowwwww!!!!!! I know, I know, I know. Stop telling me, I know!!!!!!!

I don't know what I am doing. I don't know what I am going to do. I don't know!  

Have you ever felt this way? I have. I felt stressed, annoyed irritated, shameful, confused, lost, worried, afraid and despair.

Why does this happen?

The best thing to do is to look at a memory to figure out this question. So I remember when I was learning to drive and my father was teaching me. He was telling me something I already knew, so I told him I know, I know! I felt annoyed irritated and angry. I didn't like him telling me something I already knew because I FELT that he thought I didn't know that, and I FELT stupid in his eyes, even though in reality that is not the case. So I let what I felt as a reaction get the better of me in that moment, where I trusted this insecurity and self-judgement that rose within me. I know that this is connected to time in the classroom where I judged those who knew answers to question as being better/smart, and those who didn't know answers as dumb. So this ties into the I don't know thinking. Because when I don't know I FEEL inferior, and lacking worth. And a moment where I think that is when I faced a challenging moment where I was exploring something new, that I didn't know what the outcome would be like. So I felt insecurity in myself, and in what I am doing, within not knowing what was going to happen. The truth is that yes I didn't know what was going to happen, but that is part of exploring something new. You are not going to know what is going to happen. So in both cases, what I felt initially as a reaction mislead me and was not best for me. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel inferior when it pertains to what knowledge I do or do not have on a subject, and so instead have my self-value and self-worth not tied AT ALL to what knowledge I do or do not have, but instead tied to me as who I am as my principles, values, and daily life decisions and directions I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment