Why Your Weakest points are your Greatest Strength life review


So I just listened to Why Your Weakest points are your Greatest Strength life review. I was searching on Eqafe for interviews on Decision. And the title of this interview caught my attention.

What I heard shocked me. I am shocked by seeing how the mind has been secretly subverting and compromising me as a being. And all of this without me being directly aware of it. But now, thanks to this being in this interview, I see directly now how the mind has operated, what it did, and what it has kept from me. So now with this understanding there is nothing that can stop me from taking these parts of myself back.

I highly recommend everyone to listen to this video because it will help you to become strong again, and improve your overall life. We often wonder why we were more confident, assertive, and sure of ourselves when we were younger. This interview helps you see why that was lost. I was obviously ready to hear this because I was searching for support in making decisions. But even if it doesn’t make sense to you now, it may serve you in the future, by listening to it now. 
See you later!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat