Expression 284 Part 1

I would say that the following statements most people will react negatively towards:
1. I don't need anyone. I don't need people. I can live on my own. I am happy with just myself.

2. I embrace people as myself. I see them as equals with me. I can learn from them, and they can learn from me.

3. I don't see the use of love, or relationships, except for childrearing, and in this world for economic survival. Otherwise you can just work with someone as equals in any other endeavor? And sometimes you can make an agreement to be exclusive so that you can have sex safely. But the other 99% of things you can do outside of relationships, right?

4. Most people don't understand how things work, and if they do understand then they are either taking responsibility or they are not taking responsibility. Who are the only ones innocent in this? Well the children, until they come of age where they have the awareness of what is happening in the world. What I believe happens, and I can say I have done this, is that when we come of age, which is when we start to become aware of the world, we either will step up to the challenge, or we will revert back to childhood in an attempt to return to ignorance/innocence. But that moment is actually where innocent either dies or transforms into responsibility. Because we know that running away is not responsibility, and it is not the act of an innocent person, is it? LOL.
-a guilty person runssssss

5. There is something beautiful actually about innocent. But that beauty, that I notice has occurred within me, is only present wherein I was innocent, meaning ignorant, about something, and the moment where I had the awareness and so loss of ignorance, I could embrace myself as that innocence of not having known before, and therefore embracing self-honesty, and thus logically embrace the change that I must take. So that moment where innocent transforms into responsibility, that is beautiful, because that means preventing a shameful running away, and that means that self-honesty was here/lived.

6. And I would go a step further and say that the moment of forgiveness is also beautiful, at least wherein the forgiveness is lived into a living change/correction. So even then, when shameful running occurs. If that person stops running, and takes responsibility and so forgives themselves, that is quite beautiful too. And I wouldn't call anything else beautiful in this world, simply because there is so much shit that needs to be changed/transformed into responsibility. Cowardice is too abundant, and so are the excuses, the list of excuses never end. If you could sell excuses to people, you would be stinking rich.

7. So then who is going to step up to the plate? Take this to the world? Who? You? I wouldn't bet on it. Though I could bet on myself. Perhaps you should bet on yourself too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat