Day 900 Love is the Greatest Evil to exist!

 The Design of Love is to serve the Mind. That is to serve the enslavement of ourselves, and the non-realization of what and who we are. The greatest strength that serves love's deception is everyone belief that it is good, that it should be protected. This primarily comes from moments of feeling good and labeling that as love. Its a simple design yet effective.

With this protection, love then can be utilized to do harm, because it is said to be done in the name of Love. 

I personally am committed to making money and using that money to help people. Yet it is seen as bad, because of the design that says you should do something you Love to do. As if doing something you Love to do is the right choice. And one of the fears I have is what if what I do to make money becomes obsolete. Well, the commonsense answer is that I can simply do something else that makes money.

I see living for doing something you love to do, is essentially a ruse where I want to avoid doing things that make me feel bad, and that I can just focus on feeling good. Life is not meant to be just feeling good all the time. You could feel bad most of the time, and that is the reality you have to face and work with. Just like facing a reality of trying to feel good all the time. Just stop and sort it all out. Where I no longer feel anything about things, and instead I live here directly. I feel good for real in my life and body day to day. 

Running to love is like a moth running to the flame. The same way how relationships are designed. We don't need to run to love as relationships. We can live relationships without love, without possession, without desire to feel good and avoid our lives. Then we can have real relationships with people. 

So Love is a problem, without a doubt. Yet like a magic trick, once you see the trick, it loses its magic. And Love is a deception/trick or disguise. See it for what it really is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone