Day 694 Doing what's best for myself

Judging myself for doing what's best for myself. Judging myself as bad, not good. Feeling stressed about it. I'm in a possession, so just going to do self-forgiveness unconditionally to start.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as a bad for doing what's best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel stressed about doing what's best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate myself for doing what's best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny myself what is best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel burdened by doing what's best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think and beLIEve that I am not allowed to do what's best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist doing what is best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel drained of energy when it comes to doing what's for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel completely unmotivated to do what is best for me in this moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I cannot do what is best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I shouldn't do what is best for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself judge myself and others for being bad when doing what's best for ourselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from myself and from others through judging myself and others as bad when we do what's best for ourselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself when I am doing things that disrupt other people's lives, that is a surprise to others, an inconvenience to others, that breaks my promises to others, even though it is best for me, it best course of action for me, for my entire life, for my fruition, for my health, for my ability to do what's best for all practically in this world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel stressed when I do what is best for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel stressed when I do what is best for myself, and that doing is something "bad."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel stressed when doing something bad.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel physically stressed, burdened, overwhelmed, too tired, when doing something that is best for me, and that I have been judging as a bad thing to do, or at least not a good thing.

THE GOOD

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I need something good in my life, as something calls me good, like being a good son, or good employee, or a good person, that I need something that I do that makes feel GOOD, like helping people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel bad, when I do something that disrupts other people's lives, that will make them hate, that will create a bad relationship.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I cannot Morally do this.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I cannot do this.

I forgive myself for accepting allowing myself to FEAR giving up and ending points in my life that have given me a Good Definition of myself, a Good Image of myself like being a good employee, like being a Good Son, like being a good person that helps people, someone that never lies, someone that never cheats, someone that never is late, never breaks any promises.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to Fear being bad.


Sometimes its needed to lie, to cheat, to break promises in order to do what is best for me.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to view and judge lying, cheating and breaking promises as BAD, instead of looking at the reasons why someone does it. Are they doing it as what is best for me them? Are they doing to get energy? Are they doing it in way that's not best for them, that is abusive to themselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny doing what's best for me especially in the ways and moments that I judge previously as bad morally, like lying, cheating, breaking promises, and stealing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear and resist letting people down.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear and resist being direct with people and tell them I'm not interested.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear hurting people's feelings, to fear making people cry.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear causing people to get angry with me, and try to deny that I had anything to do with it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear living me, being me, and being what is best for me, and causing all sorts and shapes of reactions and triggers from people, whether its anger, crying, yelling, hate or spite.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live in fear of what other's reactions will be to me, to me living my best no matter what, me doing right by me, me helping myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to Fear LOSING people that call me good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to WANT, NEED to be seen as good by people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to depend on others telling me that I'm good, telling me I doing what is good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to people telling me that I'm bad, that what I'm doing is bad, is a bad idea, won't work, and I shouldn't do it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to just shut up all the noises, voices, and opinions, and just look directly at mine, at my vision, my ability to see directly the situation, directly the path before me, and stick to that path, relying my self-honesty, self-responsibility, and just work what's here as it arises in the moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to Let GOOD and BAD rule me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see others as Good and Bad.


Thank you for reading my blog,
as a special note: Eqafe has launched Eqafe Unlimited, which allows you access to the entire library of Eqafe for a monthly subscription, just like Netflix. Its cheap and affordable. I have used eqafe to find and search for a point I had trouble with in process, such as anger, or fears. It always gave me that extra hint/clue to help me along in opening up a point in writing. Check it out! www.eqafe.com


Below I linked a Relevant Eqafe Interview on Morality: 


https://eqafe.com/p/how-information-processing-disempowers-reptilians-part-221

How did the Creators design humans’ relationship to information so that we are more likely to become emotionally reactive to information as opposed to practically assessing the information?
How do our emotional reactions to learning new information then get transformed into morality judgements of “right and wrong”/”good and bad”?
How do our morality reactions as “good” as feelings and “bad” as emotions disempower us from working with information effectively?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat