My Personalities 260




So I made a list of Personalities of mine. I wrote about 8 down. It was interesting seeing this list. For some personalities, I feel this energy along with it. For other personalities there was no energy and I could move freely within it. These personalities are things I do/act in the moment. In comparison to the energetic personalities, these "happen to me" and it is more about an experience of myself, than an actual doing.


One personality that most can relate to, is how we feel and become, when we are first in a relationship. I call it my, "I AM IN a relationship" personality, because that is essentially the trigger. My voice tone changes, I get googly eyed. My head tilts, and I smile profusely. Its very obvious. And for me, as of now, it is still energetic, and it is something that is experienced based, and it just happens to me, versus an a doing/acting/living. For me, it seems obvious that the correct acting/doing/living when starting in a relationship, is to ask questions, and decide what kind of relationship WE will have. How do we want to express ourselves together? What would you and I like to explore? Who do we want to be, as a couple, 2 people, in the future. Who are we going to be, together?


I find that personalities, is a key stepping point in getting to know myself.

One personality I have, that I don't see many people having, is what I call problem-solver. In essence it is solving problems. It can be math problems, writing problems, puzzles, questions, lists of tasks, assignments, games, etc... However, I can say honestly, I have not always accessed this personality when presented with a problem. Because I do have other personalities that I can take on. I have a Suppressing character, that can be activated instead, whose main action is to suppress my experience until it is a blankness/blandness. This personality wasn't designed for problem solving, haha.

So I have multiple personalities.

With my list of personalities, and adding more personalities of mine to the list, I will have a resource, from which I can know who I am, what I am doing in the moment. And have the choice, who I will be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat