Valentine's Day: Self Vs. Another 251



So there's a reason why I have this title. Because they are triggering, and words about conflict and fighting, such as "Vs." draws people's attention. Also in combination with Valentine's Day, which invokes usually positive feelings, its the perfect combination of positivity and negativity. So my title's wording is to bring in readers. At the same time however, it describes exactly what I will talking about today.

So today is Valentine's Day, and what does this mean for me? In the past it meant, someone else. In the present, it means me. Do you see why now I wrote this title? There is a difference between the past and the present me. And there is a difference between me and another.

Intimacy with me is quite an interesting thing. Its truly everlasting, not so much so for the typical relationship. What is the ideal relationship? You meet someone by fate occurrence, they are your perfect match, you fall in love, get married, have kids, grow old together and die. You live happily ever after right? Let me ask you this, do you have to wait to find this ideal relationship, when you already have a perfect partner that is nearby, that is exactly like you. There couldn't be a more perfect match. Do you know who that is? Will I have to say it? Its You! You are exactly like you! So wait no more!

Yes, I know that you believe that being with you is not the same as being with another person (or is it?), consider this. Consider whether your relationship with other people will be more enhanced if your relationship with yourself, and your intimacy with yourself is greater or more expanded. Consider times where small little things about another person caused you to react or get angry, like maybe they chewed their pencils, or they smiled in an unusual way. And when you speak in that anger or irritation, that this caused some disruptions in the relationship. Now the question that may be coming up is why am I getting angry over such small points that hasn't got anything to do with the actual person? Well, this is where self-intimacy and self-investigation starts. Do you see how that works? So the more intimate and aware of yourself that you are, the greater and more enhanced your relationships can become.

I have a challenge for the reader: recall problems you have had in relationships, where you can identify the root of the problem was you, and investigate and see how you participated in creating that problem, and find any thoughts connected to that. Your awareness is your greatest key. And see whether you may still be acting in that same point in any current relationships.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat