Being honest when its safe.



Being honest when its safe.
So one practical approach that I am implementing is just this. Being honest when I can, when I am with people with whom I can be honest about with certain things. So when meeting new people recently I notice how certain things I say that they react to. Its basically seeing whether they agree or disagree or are reacting to certain words I am using which don’t fit some of their beliefs system so they feel they have to speak about that. I of course cannot place myself in their minds or thoughts. I can only know based on what I see and hear. However, people let you know whether they are reacting negatively or positively. It is just a subtle thing that is done on purpose. Of course they don’t have to, but I can see how this may have developed as a way to influence in each other and keep each other in check, to remain as systems. There are some people which are sort of like police whose job is to keep the system in check. These can be spiritual people, which recently I have had a lot of encounters with. And because I am dependent on some of these people I cannot be openly honest with them, at least not about everything. This is a difficult thing for me to do, since I realize that their chance of waking up will have to involve hearing difficult things like the truth, which is ugly, which I can give them. However at the same time I could potentially harm myself since I am dependent in part on their support. Which is why I am incredibly grateful for my parents because they have accepted me completely, at least to support me unconditionally it seems. But that still doesn’t mean I will always be openly honest with them, since some things will not make sense to them. So that is why writing here, being honest with myself is so important. Because that is always one person I can be honest with: MYSELF. It will vary with each person how honest I can be with them. And sometimes I will be honest with others even when being honest can lead to them disliking and potentially harming me in some way that I am dependent on them. This I have done with my parents- and the principle I stood as when doing this was what was best for all- what I would want for myself if I was in their shoes. There are some people I had give up on for now, since the way there are- their systems are too much to allow for change atm. And that also has been for practical reasons such as focusing on people that are ready for change. And self-change in incrediably important because when one changes the world does too. So assisting and supporting others to change is definitely a top priority for me. This can be done through money and if you have money you should considering helping by financing the change of humanity- because working for money is a distraction and waste of time- though necessary atm. With money we can change money- simple no??? Self-change as Money- LOL
YOgan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat