Math- memory

I was helping out a friend with math, and I was using a scientific calculator. When I was making certain quick movements with my fingers I saw a picture of my math classroom where I had I used a scientific calculator before. I felt energetic: nervous and excited. I didn't question the energy. For me it was something normal, something I had felt many times over again within my math classes and various other classes. Now that I can look back on the point I see how the energy is overwhelming for me, and is very heavy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to generate energy within me of exctiement and nervousness while using the graphing calculator, with specific movements of my fingers.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing melf to access the image of my statistics classroom where I used the graphing calculator when I had used the graphing calculator this night.
And so I forgive myself for accepting and allownig myself to charge this image within me of the statistics classroom with positive energy as excitement and negative energy as nervousness.

When and as I am in a setting where i am working with math or math related ideas or subjects- I stop and breather and check with myself if there is any energy, positive or negative, and I remove them, and remain here- I realize already many times over how energy of any kind, positive and negative always leads to me being less than what I am capable of which, is full self-direction and movement of myself, in the most intricate and intimate ways, that I do not require energy whatsoever, and energy is like the middle man- completely not necessary, which only leads to waste and inefficiency, and lack of vision, clarity and insights to what is here.
I commit myself to move myself within teaching math, instructing math, using math, and other various scenarios that deal with math.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat