Day-38: Self-Forgiveness for Separation from the Physical that I have Allowed.

-->
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I can escape consequence and escape the mind through a process of separating myself from the physical reality WITHIN my mind through simply accepting and allowing the mind completely as my God or Master, where I completely rely on the mind and allow every single thought as the accepted truth of me, not realizing I am accepting and allowing it, I can stop, and that I have not in fact lived or expanded myself but have reduced myself to a box within a compartment in the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing thoughts because of the belief they are practical and support what is best for all, as obviously I am not being supported by thoughts, I am forgetting me, I am making the ultimate sacrifice in disregarding me.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that I cannot direct and ensure the manifestation of what is best for all if I take a backseat in the mind and simply program the mind to what is best for all.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize I cannot manifest what is best for all as myself if I do not manifest it here as myself in my living within awareness of breath.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to out of Fear and Self-Interest Seek a way out, outside of myself, out side of self-responsibility, out-side of complete full awareness of what is here within me, and not see that the only way is forward, into self, into standing within the body as the body in equality and taking full self-responsibility for thoughts, emotions and feelings.
I commit myself to walk within moments to take things slow if i need to ensure i am here and i am aware of what is moving in my mind.
I commit myself to simply watch as the thoughts move and to not follow them.
I commit myself to breathe one and equal with the breath as a foundation and support for me to know WHO I AM as the physical, and so can more easily see thoughts that move in separation of the physical/breath and are those parts of me that are currently separate from me as the physical/breath. 
Some cool links from 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat