Day-28: Mechanistic Mind; What do we Miss in our Pursuit of Comfort?

-->
         Looking at how humans currently relate to animals and plants, we see the earth as a resource, an essentially dead thing. So too we treat the animals and plants on the earth where they readily are killed for our interest and profit. If you have not already I suggest watching Human Resources- Social Engineering in the20th Century, they make a point that our current philosophy is the mechanistic approach which capitalism embodies. We see humans as machines to be controlled as well as the animals, plants and earth itself. We see this embodied in many forms in entertainment, where super heroes, action movies, readily destroy things.
A personal story related to this, I had as a child been very fascinated and enjoyed destruction where the very thought of buildings getting destroyed or fighting occurring where the entire environment would get beat up and all this action, and technology would be firing… it was exciting. All this would be like a real life movie/moving picture occurring with my eyes open, seeing characters and fighting as if they were in the scenery I was seeing. So simply from my memories of media I would create these scenes.
As a child you can imagine that being able to entertain yourself simply with your mind was quite a tempting thing. I would not mind isolating myself and participating in such scenes. However, people, nature, things became just an image to me, a definition of emotion and judgment based on how I felt. So too has our approach as humanity been. Being separated from working on farms in nature, we see our “true” nature, that which we accept and allow as our nature, that of existing and supporting a mind of images, which we play with, without proper training as no one currently is in a position to teach us how the mind works, yet we use and abuse it, like I did. 

It is utterly Simplistic, step outside of comfort, “self-interest” and we cease being mechanistic and so start recognizing life in the nitty gritty. One interesting point that was raised in the film was that Darwin never supported survival of the fittest. This coined by another person to support his beliefs. It is actually most beneficial to all to be cooperative, to stop self-interest when it does not support what is best for all. This can be observed in the animal Kingdom. The animals cooperate readily when they can. Something the human can learn that senseless competition hurts the group. Competition is in itself not something great. The current American education system is based in competition, and is doing poorly. An education that is not based in competition, and doing well, is based in absolute equality: Finland’s education system (google this). Ever person regardless of SES, social class, receive the same education. There are no private schools or charter schools. Schools do not compete for funding but all receive the proper funding needed to have such a stellar system.

One important point in American politics in Education, is the Money is essentially seen as a DEAD thing that no one realizes the Money equals life, equals education, equals opportunity and happiness. When you hold money do you see how it decides life? All is seen is what can I BUY, for me. For example the Billion of dollars wasted in election, is wasted because it is not invested in LIFE, but in destruction, for nothing. If we humans actually saw money equaled life, like as our definition for money, we would treat money differently as not something that is mine but is Life, something that can assist and support Life. Any use of money that does not directly assist and support Life while Life is currently in lack or pain, is a poor use of money. 

So looking at Patriotism for a moment, this too is a Dead thing. Because Life is missed, within this definition of patriotism, as currently it is defined as a FEELING of MY Team, MY Country. It is Dead to Life. Where is there any point of Life in Self-INTEREST? None. Life cannot be owned. Which is funny, it may be the point that currently all of humanity desires, to OWN life, lol. But as we can see that the mechanistic approach only further separates us within our minds. Like how I described in my imaginations and feelings. And Darwin would never support that competition is a healthy lifestyle, as animals prove in their adaptation to adapt to cooperation where possible. The self-interest approach is obviously hurtful to the group. Money needs to be recreated and defined to only have the value of life. Life is firstly taken care of with Money and then we can enjoy ourselves with the group. Life includes animals and plants. More on our relationship to animals next time…

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see this world, this earth as a dead thing to be mined to be used and not see that it is life and real and here, and that we have not lived here, been real, or been life, otherwise we would see life as it exists here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept and allow the human to separate himself into his mind, like I did, where we compromise our entire world to be of images, and so are not properly educated to see the world for what it is as life and not of image but REAL.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see the commonsense that all and everything real and valuable, the EARTH, is allowing for everything to be created and known, like chairs, sofas, walls, icecream, it all is of the earth and so its is a bizarre contradiction to see icecream or anything of the Earth as more than the Earth itself, which is what we are currently living as within our relationship to the earth.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a world where the humans treats the Earth as dead and that humans stay in their minds watching television, playing video games, watching movies without considering how all of it is allowed to exist because of the earth.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see the earth is life, and to miss that point means we are not equal to life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow the pursuit of self-comfort within the statement ‘survival of the fittest’ where currently humans use the term survival of the fittest to justify games based with money, and since money is the point where life is abused/supported, humans are literally making all the wrong decisions in choosing comfort over life in how they express themselves within the statement ‘survival of the fittest.’
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing extensive abuse in this world through accepting and allowing money to serve self interest in politics, education, and all other spheres, as it is visible that money is NOT used in the Starting point of Life otherwise this world would turn around very quickly. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to as all of humanity not recreate money in the image of life, where Life, the Earth, give to all equally and freely, and so to emulate this… @equalmoney.org, where we beings create a new world where money is like the Earth, first Support All Equally, and so yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat