I am a Thief! 289



I am a Thief!
I stole something today.
There was a part of me that was within a Word, within my mind, and I stole it from my mind today.
I suppose though that since it is a part of me, that I already owned it. Yet I didn't own it. So YES I STOLE IT. And I would do it again too.  Lol.

So this part of me, was within the word God, and it permeated into my responsibilities. And this part of me is me taking care of my responsibility in a disciplined, direct, shall I say cut-throat? Manner. So I recognize that this is a part that I lived in my life and I lived it in relation to something/someone outside of me, God for example. I did a write up, and I wrote down the facts, and what I understood, and as I went along describing how it works within me, and the context/situation, and how I change, I ended up with a really nice picture and understanding. I won't go into the detail unless I see a good reason to. So the focus right here is on that I took this expression, you could say, of me being direct, cut-throat when it comes to responsibilities, and applying it now.

So something valuable I see to share is how I had to make a list of my responsibilities, because within this mind program and having this part of me separate into it, I actually wasn't aware of what my responsibilities are right now, and if I am not aware of what my responsibilities are right now, how can I expect to apply this expression that has to do with completing my responsibilities in this disciplined manner? So my question to myself was, what are my responsibilities? And so I made my list, and structured it and organized it, and categorized it by the kind of responsibility that they are. So I had my core physical responsibilities, which are priority because my physical environment and body affect all aspects of myself, and so included general maintenance, cleaning, ensuring proper nutrition from food, as well as taking care of the animals in my care. So all of the basics, you could say. So the next responsibility pool was simply money, so earning money. The third responsibility pool was process. So I notice that all three interconnect and depending how I am in one pool, it will/can affect the other pools, so its not that one is more priority per se, but there is a balance, and there are effects/interactions among them. Like for example, walking my process can assist me in earning money, because who I am in what I do is what determines what I do. The same with the physical environment and condition of my body, that will affect both earning money and my process. So that is interesting to observe.

So with that, I went ahead and started applying myself and this point of expression and who I am, which is similar to a personality, except that it is a decision I make. So I am thief!!! I confess! Arrest me for I hold no remorse or regret. And I would do it again too!

Lite.desteniiprocess.com

Eqafe.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat