The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Saturday, April 18, 2015

When we are a Newb, Naive, Greenhorn, what happens? 261


Today the point opened up for me that I had to accept the statement that I am 100% a newb, naive, or greenhorn when it came to a particular skillset. How I came to this point was interesting, as it started when we first being within reaction, and having to slowly, very slowly, deconstruct what I felt. The process itself of figuring out what I was going through resembled this statement of being a newb, or greenhorn. This can be seen in how when I started writing I had to first identify that I felt bad. From there I specified and specified, so from the general into the specific. I found clear memories where I felt the same way, which led me to identify that this had to do with being a newb at something. The point I reached to now, of having to accept the statement that I am completely a greenhorn, as a solution to my inner turmoil, came out naturally as I seeing how I was resisting and reacting to myself, within my circumstance.

So yes I am a newb when it comes this particular field. And I say this with all honesty, because I really don't have like any effective skills. At best I have seen others apply the skills, and I have a physical body to apply the skills, at least potentially. And when I have tried these skills, I have failed each time, thus far. So yes I am a greenhorn, completely. Within accepting this statement, it has helped me to try again at this skillset, because before I had been reacting so badly, that I couldn't even think about this skillset without reacting heavily. It's like I didn't even want to look at it, at all. Though by reminding myself that I don't have the skills, then with that understanding I find I support myself. It's not like with other skills that I have which are more developed, and I can at least navigate and find some success. With these particular skills that I have very little experience with, there is not even a hint of success. And it's easy for me to react to this, that I am like in the dark stumbling, not even having a chance of finding my way out. But if I am honest that yes, this is my circumstance, finding that acceptance prevents me from reacting. Whereas before, I really couldn't stop reacting at all, and it felt I was going to keep reacting forever. This forever is analogous to how I felt about my current circumstance. So here is the honesty, one that I don't know the future, yet two everything changes and so even by stumbling in the dark, I will eventually, find my way. That is also kind of what I had to accept when I started writing out my experience, because it was so overwhelming, I had no idea where to start, so I literally started with what i had, which was "I felt bad." Lol, I next wrote "I felt very bad." And then I refined it further to "I felt guilty." And so on and so forth, until I developed more and more on what was going on inside of me.

I am already starting to notice a new way of looking at life, because before I noticed I have had an underlining tone of arrogance and annoyance, with people who are not performing well, and now that I am accepting that I am a newb at something, I am finding I am wishing to help and support people who are not performing well, because I am now embracing being a complete, newb, novice, naive or greenhorn as something to even be proud of. So I suggest that when you feel upset over not achieving certain results, to find the self-honesty within you that you are a newb, and to embrace that word wholeheartedly with a pride and honor of yourself, and then I bet you will find that you are quite glad to be where you are right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment