Day 945 Presidential Election

So based on what I have seen so far on the U.S. Presidential election, Kamala Harris is obviously better than Trump. A potato is better than Trump. What is most interesting to me is Kamala and the future she will bring. Based on her astrology, she will help bring in healing. She actually reminds me alot of my dad's wife, my stepmom. She also worked for the government an in a law enforcement type position, and there is a similar aura of being very trustworthy, following what is best for people, and helping others. A true service person. When I read people, I do it with like a sense of who someone is. Its similar to how when I am dreaming and I know it is someone I know, even though they look nothing like the person, I know its them. And so those qualities of a person I can pick up on them. 

I am reminded of a moments where I have gone into conspiracy theories, before encountering Desteni. So I am empathize with people who engage in conspiracy theories. I do find is strange though those who follow Desteni, but also follow conspiracy theories. I can only chalk it up to them not reaching a stage of self-honesty with information and emotion and feelings. I am different than others in that Before Desteni I walked a long process, a process I haven't fully recognized or shared. And it was because of that time period, which basically compromised of my whole life, that many things in Desteni came easily to me, and seemed obvious. I hope that its possible that I can help children attain the same level of success, but even greater than what I had, since it does involve maintaining a level of purity from childhood. I know Bernard spoke many times of the cycles of people, that happen every 7 years, and that you can help a child maintain their ability to learn quickly and easily if you get access to them before age 7. While that is true, there is a few other things that can be learned and maintain that have to do with principles, akin to morality, or understanding or awareness of reality. If you look across my blogs, I have wrote many times on what I saw of the innocence of children, and children's great capacity to understand and know truth and spot lies, and naturally following the principles of what is best for all as one and equal. For me this is a test or experiment I have to see for myself, because I know that I have access to it in my own childhood. And I know when I look at children and read them the same way I do adults, I can see those potentials. 

If you take an angry conservative trump supporter, and you rewind them, de-agifying them back across the years. You see their face changes, as they get younger, you see the light come back in their eyes as they enter childhood, You can see their whole life in front of you, and you understand that if someone would have done maybe even a basic intervention, maybe even a short lesson of reality, their life may have been filled with awareness of life and responsibility to all. I don't pretend to know fully what makes a person tick, or whether things comes down to choice, but in not knowing, it means there can be a way. And using my own self as a blank canvas for humanity, there is a way to flip the switch in people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 123 Making Eye Contact