Day 904 Surprise

 The process is this: 1)taking the emotions/feelings and feeling them: 'in other words, facing them.' And letting it go. If you can't let it go, then that is where you apply self-forgiveness. The gift of forgiveness. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the ability of a man or woman to gossip and twist the opinions and minds of others, so as to attack me. It is my birthright to be god-like, a creator, who stands absolute without wavering: untouchable by the actions of others. Great power invites challenge. Just like the birth of a superhero, leads to the invitation of super villains. Because that is the nature of the mind. It wants to take on the challenge, and the fight, with its adrenaline rush joy of winning. So when it sees someone in the process of standing free and succeeding, it wants to tear them down. Fulfilling the role of the villain so as to witness to story/drama of a hero failing. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the revenge of the Mind, the Ego.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the challengers wishing to fight me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the plans of attack, the malevolent intentions for me.

Great power invites challenge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the challengers waiting for me. 

You don't scare me anymore.

And instead I invite you to become free with me, walk like me, this process for us all. What is best for all, as all as one and as equal. To become the living Word. 

2) dont ever stop. For the Body is what holds all the power in the universe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone