Day 835 Some Basics and Self-forgiveness

 When walking this process of becoming Life through becoming Physical and stopping the Mind, we have to utilize self-forgiveness to stop the Mind. There are also some basic fundamental rules/guidelines, one of which is that we ask no one to trust in the message or trust a particular person. Since trust is not needed to apply self-forgiveness yourself to prove it to yourself through testing that it works or not. It is not a matter of faith or belief. It is truly the simple and genuine act of forgiving yourself. And that power resides in you. It works because of you do it, no one else. 

In the grand scheme of things: one person forgiving themselves for one thing, is enough for that person to change themselves. It is a skill no doubt, one that must be practiced and made real through your own trustworthiness. For example it is not genuine self-forgiveness if immediately after applying it, you choose to just go into the very thing you were saying you would stop. Self-forgiveness is about that which you should stop no doubt. 

Once you become better at this, there comes the responsibility to share yourself online and offline. Like through blog writing, since it is quite easy and accessible and you can simply do it every day. It is proof and evidence on what you are working on and with inside yourself. Because self-forgiveness is about accumulation and daily application. If you aren't moving daily, you aren't moving at all. And this life time is short. So it makes sense why it would be set up as a daily commitment. This is you. It's a transformation of self. 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wait for others to change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wait for a leader or an example of change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to require someone else to be an example or master at something before I move to change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty in changing first and being independent and not requiring others to change myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel responsible for other people's anger that is directed at me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget that I am only responsible for myself in this existence: my emotions, my feelings, my mind, and myself, and it is through this point of Self that I am responsible for this existence: for my part in accepting and allowing it through me.

It is my responsibility to not accept and allow this existence, these people, all people everywhere to exist in separation, delusion, and isolation from their self. 

Because plato's allegory of the cave clearly shows that is what one must do when they realize the truth, they must help others realize it too. You can't just leave other's behind and be selfish and enjoy your selfish life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone