Day 831 The word Unity

So looking at this word Unity:
what first comes up is United States. So if we really live the word Unity, then we wouldn't stop at just united states, but continue to say united countries or united world. I suppose that is what United Nations is. What does it mean to live unity?

I suppose on a superficial level we can say that we are the United States, but are we united? What does it mean to live Unity?

How about the opposite? We are the Separated States, or the separate countries. We all live in separation. Would we prefer that? Do we enjoy our individuality, and our separateness? Do we prefer that distance between us?

What does it mean for us to live Unity?

What about within us as individuals? Are we united within this body and mind? Are we united in our self? What would that look like?

I think that once we understand what it means to be united within our individual selves, will we then more clearly see how to be united as people.

Because unity is an expression. And in unity, we can stand with others. And if you have that vision of unity because it is clearly here within you as your self expression, that you can express that to others, who are otherwise blind to it.

The blindness is like a darkness, because you can't see in the dark so well. What happens when we stand united with those who control/oppress us? It may be difficult to see, but its the opposite of what you may expect. Because unity is about your expression. And unity leads to unity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from other people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stand in separation from my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not question why I feel separate from others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my ability to express myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not stand united with myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not stand united with all people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to favor separation of peoples, countries, and places in the name of freedom and security.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to miss out on what really gives freedom and security, which is us as individuals standing united in making sure that all individuals everywhere, including ourselves, are given freedom, security, access to Life, Money, Health, Food, Education and all else that is needed for a great life. Through unity can we guarantee all is well for all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone