The Moments of Perfection

Chapter Sitting in the Canyon

Sitting in the Canyon in the morning. The air feels wet. I'm on the little island. There is mist across the water. Its quiet. I hear a few insects chirping. I look across the water and its still. I take a breath and feel it. I know this place. I know who I am. I sit on the ground. I can feel the dirt with my butt. I feel the dirt with the palm of my hands. Its dry, wood pulp-like dirt. There is some dirt patches that are cold and mud like, but dry. It breaks apart in my fingers like some dry dirt, that crushes easily. The sky is white with clouds. The sun only starting to illuminate it. I lay back and I feel the ground with my back. I take a breath. I close my eyes for a moment. I listen.

Chapter Laying on the Grass

It was dark. The grass was like a bed. It was so long and thick. So bushy. I had a sweater. Laying back it was amazing, so soft. It was quiet, except for some far off voices chatting. The sky was dark and so huge to stare at. I felt quiet. I outreached my hands and felt the grass with my fingers and palms, running it through, petting it. I close my eyes, I take a deep breath and I open them. I am here. I can feel the ground with my back and my legs. 

Chapter I stand on the bridge

I stand on the bridge, in the middle of it. It over looks the canyon. I'm leaning on the railing looking down and around. Passerbys pass me by occasionally. I see a duck fly and land in the water. It quacks, it makes a flapping sound, and lands in with a streaming of the water sound. I see the moon in the sky. Its quiet. I see the trees. I look at a specific tree then onto the next. I look at the trees branches and leaves. I look at the logs in the water. I see the trails along the banks of the water. I see the brownish color of the water and the reflections.

Chapter I am walking.
I am walking and I look at the trees. I look a tree's bark. I see its texture. I can imagine what it feels like to touch it. I imagine being the tree. I look at its leaves. I see the detail. I imagine running my hands through its leaves. I imagine the tree looking at me looking at the tree. I see the tree as real, as a real person. I say a silent hello.

Chapter I am sitting on a plane.

I am sitting while on a plane. I am in my seat. I feel a bit sick to my stomach, a little nervous. I breathe. I relax and I prepare myself for the trip. I look out of the window and I see some of the clouds. I look back, and close my eyes. I prepare to wait. I close my eyes and breathe. I focus on something to think about, something interesting or important. Maybe I focus on something I went through. Maybe I Imagine my favorite made up super hero flying on his red robot dog flying along side the plane with accompanying me. I take  a moment to stretch my legs and feet, to bring some blood circulation to them. Maybe I watch a movie on the plane. I breathe and relax and prepare myself for the trip. It will be over. I won't be forever.


Chapter Laying Down
I'm Laying on the floor. I stretch my legs out. I wiggle my toes. I feel how my toes feel. I feel how my legs feel. I feel my breath. I feel my chest rising up and down. I feel my fingers, all without moving my body. I stretch out my fingers, I feel how my palms feel. I exhale and pause. I listen to the silence. I can hear the silence. I can hear the sound of slight ringing, slight movement. I can hear the hear my heart beat. I feel my heart beating. I can feel the warm of my hands, and the tingling. I can hold my body's presence/awareness on the floor. I feel the floor. I make the decision to relax and rest for this moment.  I become still. I rest. I then breathe, stretch and stand up.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat