The Joy I felt in my First Relationship

I remember the Joy I felt in my first relationship. It was pure happiness. I was purely innocent. Naively happy. Believing they are the one, and I will marry  them and we will live happily ever after.

The expression of being innocent and joy, these are hidden here in plain sight. This kind of joy there is something real to it. The separation is the fact that I only tied it to this one person and to this relationship. So that when they fall away and pursued other people, that my joy and innocence went with them, or so it seems. Really it is right here in me.

Living this kind of joy and innocence with everyone is a real thing. It can become a living word that I choose to live on command. Except now I learned about what it would take to set up a relationship with someone for real now. Because initially I wanted to be with anyone I could. I just wanted to be in a relationship with SOMEONE.

This is not right, and this is not real. It is a recipe for disaster.

The kind of sadness I felt after the relationship ended was horrendous. The other person left to their Ex, and I found out they lied about breaking up with their Ex before our first kiss. Despite this, I still wanted to be with them. The kind of sadness I felt was a kind of extreme attachment. I wanted them. And I couldn't have them. It was the most intense pain of sadness I ever felt and it lasted weeks, and still residualed into months. This is the result of separating ME from my EXPRESSION. Innocence, happiness, pure happiness is ME and MY EXPRESSION, it doesn't belong to another, it doesn't belong to a relationship, it belongs to me, because it is me.

I feel like many people can relate to what I went through cause we all had a pure happiness in relation to like a first relationship or first crush. And I feel like we can all relate to losing that happiness and innocence. So here it is to realize it is not lost, it has only been forgotten. And you need to learn and practice living it in real daily everyday life. Instead of making it a part of LOVE with someone, just make it you. BE it. Make it part of your being or living.

Having, being this pure happiness and pure innocence is part of what it means to live purpose in your life, and have an extraordinary life and live life to the fullest. This is what we all used to embody as children. This is part of the REAL LIFE that we are missing out on. So remember it, and learn to live it again. This is YOU!!! You can do it!!!

Check out Desteni to learn more about Living Words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat