Make me special

When I judge someone as special, I fear doing something they disapprove. I wish to be in their approval.

Also, I see them as someone that I can abuse and treat badly sometimes. And that I can abuse and treat badly others that are not them. For many people, family is like this. You treat your family both special and also horribly. You both listen to them and seek their approval, and seek to annoy them. Such is the life for many people. Can life be better?

A better life is when we include all people in our consideration where there is a freedom within equality. Where you don't seek family approval, but instead live in a way that is truly in harmony with ALL, including yourself as you are part of all.

All means all plants too, and all animals, and Earth and existence, as well as people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not make everyone equally special, and so realizing special is an illusion, and instead a harmony and balance with existence is needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat