The lies my thoughts tell me Day 190




I listened to the Eqafe interview The world is what I say it is - Life Review, and I was reminded of something I did earlier this week. So if you know Bernard, and if you don't you can start to know him through his words on the blog: Creations Journey to Life. So if you know Bernard, well, I didn't know him personally, but I did read much of what he shared online, and we did chat a few times. Well, we were chatting, and he was asking why I had stopped writing some series of blogs and I told him that I thought I was experiencing or becoming something harmful. So he said that all thoughts are lies. So I am the kind of guy where if you give me a rule or statement I will test it out. So this past week I lived that statement, by reminding myself that whenever I would be thinking something about me or someone else or about anything, how what I thought about, was a lie. I bring this up because this life review I just listened to reminded me of that. So this life review was about how we listen to our interpretations and take them for granted, as something true. So we believe that what we interpret is true, when it is what? An interpretation. Let me ask you, can an interpretation ever be true? No. An interpretation is an interpretation. The truth is the truth. So it turns out, that in our mind, the confusion is vocabulary. We have defined our beliefs and interpretations to be equal to the truth. When these words shouldn't be in this way.

So the interview talks about how you can ask someone whether your interpretation is true, if they would be the kind of person or you have the kind or relationship where that is possible. Because then you can show to yourself the limits of your interpretations and thus the lies your mind is actually claiming or stating is true. So the mind will actually say, this is the way it is, or make a statement that about someone or about yourself. So I found it helpful to simply state and live that all thoughts are lies. Because the truth can only be found where? In reality, in living and seeing directly.

ttps://eqafe.com/p/the-world-is-what-i-say-it-is-life-review

http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/ 

The truth is the truth. A lie is a lie. And Life is life!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat