How NOT to be a winner












































 So if you have reached the bottom, hi!
I worked with a point inside of me, and I wanted to find two pictures comparing the eye of the pyramid picture to a picture I saw that showed people fighting to sit on top of a char which sat on a mountain of destruction. I couldn't find that picture but I did find many pictures that spoke on the same point. So I wanted to find two pictures because it represented the symbol within me, where I this point was a desire to sit on top of the pyramid, and I mean this metaphorically, however, as you see in the photos, we humans live this metaphor out in the real world.

First off, notice how the animal and plants are not in a relationship of hierarchy like how we perceive the world as. So this pyramid inside of us, and seeing the world as a hierarchy is something we project onto the world. It is something we created, it does not exist naturally. So going backwards in the photos, you should see one photo on networking, and how everything is connected by lines. This is how the animals and plants are related, and so this is how we actually relate to the world and everything.

As you ascend the photos, it essentially depicts that the pyramids neglect reality, and life, meaning, that the one on top destroys and conquers all, leaving a wake of destruction.
This is how our religions are structured and our economy or money system is structured.

So I literally had a conversation with myself, where I asked myself why did I want to sit on top of the pyramid, and immediately an answer came up. I wrote it down, and I immediately said how I did not really want or believe in the thing this thought claims. And I wrote what I actually stood for. I repeated this several times until everything came out and I wrote the correction. I essentially said I wanted power, women, freedom, more time, and have more things. So I wrote my corrections, which was pretty cool, because it was stern and almost commonsensical or obvious, I want to say. So that to want more leads to trouble, and that I cannot have more freedom or time than any other human being, so I got all the time and freedom I will ever have. I can only have one woman, and its not about sex, but about building a RELATIONSHIP. And simply, I did not believe that sitting on top of the pyramid would give me any more power, which it won't, I have all the power I will ever have, here as myself as a human being.

At the end there was nothing left, no desire, no statement. Except in collecting the photos and writing this blog there was resistance, which indicates what? That I should be doing this, because it must mean its important, not only for me, but for everyone! This must be a primary system, something we ALL have within us. We all have the desire to sit on top of the pyramid, when really its just sitting on top a pile of shit or destruction. That's not what we want, instead we want to be one point among a infinite number of points, that stand its position gladly, in who it is and how it is, realizing it serves a balancing point in the grand scheme of things. That's who we really are. We are human being, only one type of an animal or form or being on the planet, which have billions of forms on it. We are only one type. And we must honor our type and position, because right now we are messing things up for everyone, because we are trying to be more than our type, and all the other forms that exist. We have created a separation, a battle field with and of existence. We fight everything. We fight nature, the elements, animals, plants, we enslave and torture, rape and kill. We fight with ourselves and those around us. Everything has lead to destruction. All because of this desire to be more than what we are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to become more than who I am, more than my design, more than my systems, more than my original structure and design, to be more than others, to be more than everything, plants, animals, god, spirit, people, everything, and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel content and strive to sit on top of the pyramid even if it means all must die and be destroyed, and so, in essence, I would sit on top a pile of shit.

When and as I see myself desiring to sit on top of existence- I stop and I breathe- and I remind myself how ridiculous that is because I would be waging war and destroying this existence to achieve that.

I commit myself to stand as my individual point, my being, my human physical body, my mind, everything that is me, in humbleness and respect for the life I have been given, and to restore Life to what it is suppose to be and correct my mistakes and actions made in the past, by now working towards the outcome that is best for all.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat