Will Life be born? - day 138

Ok so when I was coming here to write this post, I was preparing to say how I fear losing someone because of who I am, what I do/did.
Now, however, I mean I have faced this point before, so this time I am facing it, it is rather a point of excitement, because I get to see who a person is, in response to who I am and what I did. Will they react? Will they stand? What? And I am excited more because there is a chance, a chance beyond all odds, all chances, that this person will stand. And that chance that possibility, that something real could manifest as a person here in the flesh, is exciting. So its not really an excitement, but really an anticipation to what is to come. You could say I am hoping they stand, because I want everyone to stand, and when they stand I feel like celebrating. And its just something amazing to marvel at for a moment. And it then reminds me of who I am, and my stand, and to see the same standing in another making the same stand as me, is just amazing to see. Its so intimate in a way. I always marvel and have that moment of awe when I see such a movement, a standing and stating of who one is as a real being shall we put it. My words only capture so much, and partly its because I am typing rather quickly with the first words that come to mind. Its interesting to see what words I use to describe what it is I am seeing. And the mind moves rather quickly in thinking, perceiving, taking perspective of the words, as I express them. So the mind is kind of like a buddy, or a talking parrot that is on my shoulder, as if another person or being that is sitting on my shoulder, who can't really carry on a conversation, and just simply reacts all the time to everything. If a reaction is not programmed by the mind for a particular situation, it simply can't do anything. It requires its program to move. Which is a limitation, however we are in a world of limitations, and programs are not necessarily bad, they are just one point of expression, of creation. Its perfectly possible to live with programs and do what is best for all. And for me that's my purpose, to create what is best for all, in every way. Programs are like excuses we use to limit ourselves. Its not the programs are limited, its that we are limiting ourselves and using a point of creation the mind, as an excuse to continue with the limitation, instead of finding a way out, you could say, and changing and becoming what we need to be for ourselves, which is kinda of like being/becoming ourselves. Isn't that kinda of strange, that we are not ourselves? I am mean, we are always ourselves, however why aren't we acting like it? Why aren't we acting to our fullest potential? That's why I say we are not ourselves, otherwise we would be acting/doing/being everything we need to be, and thus utilizing our fullest potential.

So Im excited, waiting in anticipation to see, will life move within this individual- which is themselves, life, or not? This is real shit, not some movie where everything is made up, using the very real things of the earth to make the stories, haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat