Who I am - day 137

Who I am
I lived a very specific life, like I am sure everyone has lived a very specific life. When I look at my life, my mind automatically compares my life experience to those of others. When I self-honestly check this however, I know, always that everyone is the same, and our life experience is in essence the same. Now, I cannot really know the life another has lived, that is for him/her to know. To share my life experience is a step I must take.

I am an innocent being. I have wholeheartedly accepted all of the advice and knowledge that my primary caregiver has given me. She has always been there for me, both my word and action. I naturally trusted her and that trust was rewarded in certain specific ways. So as that trust was rewarded I trusted her more. So that with each new knowledge point I always was more willing to accept it. I did have fears, very specific fears. I did face them directly as a manifestation of myself.

I always wanted to find people like me. I wanted to create a world that is like me. And I wanted to be the best person I can be for everyone. I enjoy being with myself and getting to know myself when I am with myself. I truly believe that everyone is after the same thing I am after. And that if they are not, then they are lost, because there can't be anything greater.

I see what we are capable of. I have become it before. And I feel its who we really are. And its worth any amount of time and effort to achieve. For me its the only thing that matters. And I would want the same for anyone.

We are life. Remember that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat