Day-41: Equal Money and Competition; How will children live in a world that is best for all?

 I did a vlog on this text below that i wrote, and i will now follow through with self-forgiveness...
-->
Children are taught competition. Look at this commonsense. Children are taught games where competition is required. Why is this brainwashing/teaching not questioned? If no child was brainwashed to play sports based on compeition, or games of competition etc… would children compete? If children were given everything they required to live a dignified life, would they compete? If children were taught to care for life and each other, would they compete?
Obviously not.
The entire generation of abusers and ego can end in One generation of children if humanity dares to take on the challenge. We think competition is natural, though ask yourself, would competition exist without survival? What if survival was taken care of, that everythin you require is provided for. That would end survival wouldn’t it? That’s living in the lap of luxuray, of course within responsibility and caring for life, as that is the only way such an existence can exist where all are cared for, requiring all to Participate in the caring for all. The beauty of it is that you do need to be a good being, or even a bad being to see the commonsense of caring for all, so caring for yourself. Its commonsense. Care for all, care for yourself, since all will support you equally as one as you supported them. And there obviously strength in numbers as history can show us. 
SO is competition necessary? In my thesis for school I will try and show that any “positive” effects of competition is the result of either the body performing at its potential or it is a delusion. It is an interesting undertaking. Past research already shows how both good feelings and negative feelings are produced such that in competition you feel worse. This study I am referring to was using a cognitive task. One can imagine that when during physical competition you feel good through the movement of the body. This is a separate question that can be tested as well. ANYway.
Schools, are these systems supporting survival. So is our work/jobs, supporting survival. Why not instead, take everything of this world to actually “take care” of survival such that survival does not exist anymore, and what exist is life, well what would be the potential for life. Is this cool? Is this commonsense? Who agrees? Disagrees? Why? 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not question competition as necessary and see that competition is an excuse to not direct oneself to achieve a life of principled living that includes the definition of life as self.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to as society, use competition as an excuse to not take self-responsibility for this world and who we are.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compete with another in hopes of winning without see the starting point of desiring to see i wanted to be more, without realizing actual reality of the situation that we are all one and equal in the physical and cannot be more than ourselves. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see the commonsense that competition is not real yet had real physical consequences that manifest inside the human body like stress, anxiety, which is suppressed when we win, which can be observed in athletes where they break under pressure and lose a competition. 
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing sports within reality as a proponent of competition without questioning whether we as humanity should be fixating our selves, our attention, and our time within a game where there are real horrors that require sorting out, and require our selves, our attention, and our time in committing to end abuse in lack of basic resource to live through a practical solution and not through band aid effort like charities, but a real actual permanent way to ensure everyone is taken care of. 
I commit myself to stand as an active support of education for others to learn what an equal money system is as a system designed to manifest what is best for all in fact, in a mathematical and measurable fashion, done with and through everyone, as equals in actually manifesting the system piece by piece where all are active in ensuring their own support and so all, through supporting what is best for all. 
I commit myself to show you do not need competition to do what requires doing, through becoming a living example of doing what requires doing in my daily life and moment to moment application of myself.
I commit myself to show it is who i am in what i do, not what i do, that determines what i do and even who i am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat