The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Where I am now

I have been through a lot. To write it all out or to speak about it all to someone would take too long. So here is just a snapshot of what is relevant right now and here. I have found a point within me that I am keeping open and is stable. This is accessed through using the words oneness and equality, reminding myself of a committing to make money as a contribution/investment in the future, and through me seeing my design of desiring people and whatever new dimension that opens up in my day that relates to that.

Each of the 3 above points deserve a blog topic of their own to explain fully. The bottom line is this, however. That, I have a path forward in my life, that is my creation, that is me, and that is real. It isn't fake. It isn't for someone else. It isn't a lie to myself. I can state and say what I am doing to someone else or anyone else. I am not ashamed of it or hiding it. I am committed to making money for our future as humanity, to change this world, that I live austerely and use my money well for this purpose. I am standing with, for and as oneness and equality. I am seeing and stopping my design of desiring people, which I am learning more about and discovering new dimensions about.

That is basically the point I want to share, which is where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment