The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... self-forgiveness for

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of being attacked and hurt by someone's words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of arguementative, attackative, aggressive, angry people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of someone becoming arguementative and attackative in response to me.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of sharing, speaking, and writing, because I am afraid of someone being arguementative, attackative, aggressive in response, and I fear that those responses will hurt me emotionally, where I react with feeling inferior, hurt, belittled, feel less than, pushed away, isolated, alone, dumb, useless, worthless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame someone else for how I feel.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame the words that someone else spoke or wrote for making me feel a certain way.


The Frogiveness Frog, for Self-Frogiveness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry at myself for feeling inferior, hurt, weak, less than, dumb, worthless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel inferior, hurt, weak, less than, dumb or worhtless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear feeling emotions like inferior, hurt, weak, less than or dumb, because I fear appearing weak, vulnerable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become angry, aggressive, because I fear appearing weak, vulnerable, because I fear that this could lead to my death. 

When and as I see myself feeling afraid to share, speak or write - I stop and I breathe - I realize that my fear that someone will behave aggressive, agruementative and attack, will reveal my emotions of insecurity, vulnerability, and thus I will react with anger and become aggressive, argumentative and attackative myself- I realize that I have nothing to defend, or fear from, as my words as my sharing stand on their own, perfectly stable.

I commit myself to when speak, writing, sharing, to actually create what I am saying



No comments:

Post a Comment