Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... self-forgiveness for

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of being attacked and hurt by someone's words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of arguementative, attackative, aggressive, angry people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of someone becoming arguementative and attackative in response to me.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of sharing, speaking, and writing, because I am afraid of someone being arguementative, attackative, aggressive in response, and I fear that those responses will hurt me emotionally, where I react with feeling inferior, hurt, belittled, feel less than, pushed away, isolated, alone, dumb, useless, worthless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame someone else for how I feel.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame the words that someone else spoke or wrote for making me feel a certain way.


The Frogiveness Frog, for Self-Frogiveness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry at myself for feeling inferior, hurt, weak, less than, dumb, worthless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel inferior, hurt, weak, less than, dumb or worhtless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear feeling emotions like inferior, hurt, weak, less than or dumb, because I fear appearing weak, vulnerable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become angry, aggressive, because I fear appearing weak, vulnerable, because I fear that this could lead to my death. 

When and as I see myself feeling afraid to share, speak or write - I stop and I breathe - I realize that my fear that someone will behave aggressive, agruementative and attack, will reveal my emotions of insecurity, vulnerability, and thus I will react with anger and become aggressive, argumentative and attackative myself- I realize that I have nothing to defend, or fear from, as my words as my sharing stand on their own, perfectly stable.

I commit myself to when speak, writing, sharing, to actually create what I am saying



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat