Cover to Cover - Day 196

 So I listened to an interview. I was able to relate to the exact words shared in the interview, and I would like to share my experience

https://eqafe.com/p/lost-your-true-self-life-review

So because of the interview, I have made the decision to be myself. Be myself meaning that I will contact everyone I have ever met, and anyone else that I can meet, and test out who really sees me, and understands me, as I express me who I really am. With those people I can build a relationship with. I already know that I am a really great person, I enjoy myself immensely, haha. And I learning/doing by being myself, and seeing how people respond. I am learning that what I called friends was something shallow. There are particular people that see me, its not about friendship, its just about how someone sees you. Its strange, but its also clear, and perhaps easy, now that I see it. So I know what I need to do know. Just be myself and meet as many people as I can. Out of that just see how they respond and work with that. That's all I can do.

So this is how the words I listened to in this interview relates to me. It is certainly saddening to see how you lived a life where you were only ever a cover. 


Don't be a cover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat