The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Love and Relationships Day 161

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being alone.
i forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not getting married.
I forgive mysel ffor acceptin and allowing myself to fear not having kids
I foribe mysel ffor accepting and allwing myself to fear not having  awife.
I forgive mysel ffor accepting and allowing myself to fear not meeting my soul mate.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself ot fear not meeting and getting with the perfect person for me.
I forgiv emyself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing the opportunity for the relationship that is meant or destined for me.
I forgiv emyself for accepting and allowing mysefl to believe in destiny and fate.
I forgive mysel for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as powerless because destiny and fate will decide my life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hope and desire for destiny and fate to exist so that I won't have to lose anything, or attempt to try to gain something, because all is already decided.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing things, or opportunities to gain something.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not having enough money to provide for my kids.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not being able to provide the best for my kids and wife.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear doing irreversible harm to my wife or kids.


When and as I see myself- seeking a relationship, hoping or thinking about the perfect relationship - I stop and breathe- I realize that I don't need a relationship to be happy- I realize that relationships don't really give me anything, except an opportunity to get to know myself with another person, and that person - I realize that I will never be defined by the person I am with - I realize that no one can really harm me, that I am here always, that we are just physical- I realize that if I enter a relationship I will enter it for me - I realize that the purpose of human relationship of bringing children into this world is sacred, and must be respected and valued accordingly - I realize it takes a great amount of time and commitment to raise children, which is why two people are ideal rather than just one - I realize that the best relationship is one that is built and stands the test of time, and flourishes, grows, and opens up, like a tree, starting out like a seed, sprouting, and becoming sturdier and bigger throughout the years.

I commit myself to find self-happiness in living my commitments, who I am in my written and spoken words, and living in this world daily.
I commit myself to explore who I AM in relationships, my personalities, and characters, in writing, and testing, and realign myself in writing out self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements.
I commit myself to enter into a relationship when I am ready to explore who I am, test who I am, and to build something sturdy that can serve both of us well.

I commit myself to consider seriously whether bringing children into this world is something I would choose to do.
I commit myself to if I start a relationship to do it full out, to make it the best relationship ever, and hold nothing back.


So i saw a photo of two people. I felt, love, or a good feeling. It reminds me of a memory, where I was like that way with another person myself. It reminds me of how I used to feel when hugging people. Of the physical touch, warm, feel of the fabric, hearing their chest move with breathing, and feeling my own muscles relaxed yet steady. I could describe it many ways, feeling trust, security, comfort, at ease, relaxed, safe, protected, like everything is alright or perfect. But now having written these words, I begin to feel sad. I remember when my relationship ended. I am reminded of how it is not actually here, now. How it is lost. One of the realizations that I wrote in my previous blogs was how emotions and feelings are not separate from me, so they can never really be lost. I see that in my memory, this good feeling expects that there be someone I am hugging, someone I am loving, for it to exist, be here, and not be lost. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect that there be someone here in order for me to love and experience love as a feeling. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define love as a feeling as requiring another person, other than myself, for it to be present, here, and exist. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define love according to a hug. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define love according to a relationship. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my definition of love, since, supposedely love is such a great thing, why limit it to something, and instead to include everything, every action, every thing. When and as I see myself experiencing love and so fear of loss - I stop and I breathe- i realize that love exists because i have limited love, or myself, to just a few things or actions, instead of all things and actions - I realize that limiting myself to a few things or actions creates fear - I realize that having a fixed perception, or name, or definition, or who I am, who YOgan, is limits me - I realize that I create myself with the definitions I have for myself, which creates a feeling and thought about who I am- I realize that I want to live without desires or expectations of me that are limited, instead of with desires that are unlimited, boundless, outside space and time- I commit myself to eliminate love by loving every action and thing I commit myself to include all things and actions into consideration I commit myself to eliminate fear by including all actions and things into consideration I xommit myself to be flexible, adaptable, and unfixed. I commit myself to not limit the definition of who I am, to limitations. I commit myself to have the highest expectations for me. - See more at: http://yoganjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-quest-for-understanding-part-1.html#.dpuf
So i saw a photo of two people. I felt, love, or a good feeling. It reminds me of a memory, where I was like that way with another person myself. It reminds me of how I used to feel when hugging people. Of the physical touch, warm, feel of the fabric, hearing their chest move with breathing, and feeling my own muscles relaxed yet steady. I could describe it many ways, feeling trust, security, comfort, at ease, relaxed, safe, protected, like everything is alright or perfect. But now having written these words, I begin to feel sad. I remember when my relationship ended. I am reminded of how it is not actually here, now. How it is lost. One of the realizations that I wrote in my previous blogs was how emotions and feelings are not separate from me, so they can never really be lost. I see that in my memory, this good feeling expects that there be someone I am hugging, someone I am loving, for it to exist, be here, and not be lost. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect that there be someone here in order for me to love and experience love as a feeling. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define love as a feeling as requiring another person, other than myself, for it to be present, here, and exist. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define love according to a hug. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define love according to a relationship. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my definition of love, since, supposedely love is such a great thing, why limit it to something, and instead to include everything, every action, every thing. When and as I see myself experiencing love and so fear of loss - I stop and I breathe- i realize that love exists because i have limited love, or myself, to just a few things or actions, instead of all things and actions - I realize that limiting myself to a few things or actions creates fear - I realize that having a fixed perception, or name, or definition, or who I am, who YOgan, is limits me - I realize that I create myself with the definitions I have for myself, which creates a feeling and thought about who I am- I realize that I want to live without desires or expectations of me that are limited, instead of with desires that are unlimited, boundless, outside space and time- I commit myself to eliminate love by loving every action and thing I commit myself to include all things and actions into consideration I commit myself to eliminate fear by including all actions and things into consideration I xommit myself to be flexible, adaptable, and unfixed. I commit myself to not limit the definition of who I am, to limitations. I commit myself to have the highest expectations for me. - See more at: http://yoganjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-quest-for-understanding-part-1.html#.dpuf
So i saw a photo of two people. I felt, love, or a good feeling. It reminds me of a memory, where I was like that way with another person myself. It reminds me of how I used to feel when hugging people. Of the physical touch, warm, feel of the fabric, hearing their chest move with breathing, and feeling my own muscles relaxed yet steady. I could describe it many ways, feeling trust, security, comfort, at ease, relaxed, safe, protected, like everything is alright or perfect. But now having written these words, I begin to feel sad. I remember when my relationship ended. I am reminded of how it is not actually here, now. How it is lost. One of the realizations that I wrote in my previous blogs was how emotions and feelings are not separate from me, so they can never really be lost. I see that in my memory, this good feeling expects that there be someone I am hugging, someone I am loving, for it to exist, be here, and not be lost. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect that there be someone here in order for me to love and experience love as a feeling. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define love as a feeling as requiring another person, other than myself, for it to be present, here, and exist. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define love according to a hug. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define love according to a relationship. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my definition of love, since, supposedely love is such a great thing, why limit it to something, and instead to include everything, every action, every thing. When and as I see myself experiencing love and so fear of loss - I stop and I breathe- i realize that love exists because i have limited love, or myself, to just a few things or actions, instead of all things and actions - I realize that limiting myself to a few things or actions creates fear - I realize that having a fixed perception, or name, or definition, or who I am, who YOgan, is limits me - I realize that I create myself with the definitions I have for myself, which creates a feeling and thought about who I am- I realize that I want to live without desires or expectations of me that are limited, instead of with desires that are unlimited, boundless, outside space and time- I commit myself to eliminate love by loving every action and thing I commit myself to include all things and actions into consideration I commit myself to eliminate fear by including all actions and things into consideration I xommit myself to be flexible, adaptable, and unfixed. I commit myself to not limit the definition of who I am, to limitations. I commit myself to have the highest expectations for me. - See more at: http://yoganjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-quest-for-understanding-part-1.html#.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment