My Truth - day 136

My Truth.
About everyone I have seen in my life, has been lacking in some way or another. For example, there is often fear of something, or perhaps love for someone or something exclusive to the rest. And I know already how anyone, if they were to stop those fears, and love inclusively of all, they could die happy in that moment, and of course they would not want to because they want to live, to express and understand themselves and others and provide the support and presence to everyone, as everyone, as I have said, is lacking in some way or another. So life would take on the definition = to everyone. I think there may have been only one person who may have heard the words I spoke. Im not really sure of the rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat