Day131 - Self-forgiveness on Fears I have been having.


 I fear someone coming up to me and tell me I am evil. I fear losing the people in my life. I fear losing friends. I fear being alone.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing the people in my life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that through fearing I could hold onto the people in my life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to through this to justify fear.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being alone.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that by fearing it means I care.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that its ok to act on fear if it means that you can keep certain people in your life.
Fear harms me. It is unacceptable because of this. For me, I stop fear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat