Day 133 - Don't take your thoughts personally



Don't take your thoughts personally

i have been taking my thinking personally.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take my thoughts to mean "who I am" as who I am cannot change.

Within the principle of what is best for me, I write. I commit myself to write within this principle of what is best for me in this blog. What is best for me, includes establishing a world that is best for all. It includes forgiving myself for accepting and allowing what is less than what is best for me. It includes becoming what is best for me. And what is best for me is to live in a way that is best for everyone including me by practically considering every part, including me, without compromising any part, including me. How I treat myself is how I would treat existence. So by taking care of me and supporting me, I am stating that how I would treat existence would be with the same care and support. So who I am here is a gift, an opportunity to take care of something that I could potentially walk with absolutely. And through walking with me, I prove who I am to myself through time and experience whether I can be trusted with the existence absolutely. If I can walk the principle of what is best for me, I can walk the principle of what is best for all, by walking this existence (all) equally and as one as myself.

Something that is not best for me is feeling excited. When I feel excited, I rush and I make mistakes. So when I rush and I make mistakes, I harm and create unwanted consequences. Thus excitement is unacceptable as a possessed state of who I am, moving in unawareness of the reality surrounding me, and inside of me. I note that the same unaware state occurs with other positive experiences that I remember experiencing, including joy, happiness, thrill, etc... So again, allowing myself to enter these positive experience, is really becoming unaware of my surroundings, and will have consequences. I prefer not creating harm to myself and others, at the expense of having the right to enter these positive experiences. So I commit myself to stop participating in positive experiences, and rather be here, in awareness of my surrounding and myself, directing and moving (or not moving) within my obligations and responsibilities that I have given myself or interacting with this reality, within the starting point of equality and oneness as self, as this existence, wherein no specialness exists, nor highs, or lows exist; where only self exists as all as one and equal, leading to no friction, no resistance, as all is you, thus you nor any thing else is special, inferior or superior.

With that starting point of oneness and equality, I must be prepared to move and do things that before I considered impossible or difficult for me to do. Because oneness and equality is the principle, and thus by aligning to the principle, I am aligning myself on an absolute level "who I am." And thus, oneness and equality as the principle is my starting point, and my starting point has to always be SELF. So from who I am, self, I calculate, I see, I determine, I figure, I create, I measure, I move etc... and what I use within that movement is physical reality. So from this I use context, I use the reality facts/information/knowledge, and so I make a decision based on what is available to me. So I must become the best I can be at moving, deciding, figuring, measuring, predicting etc... Because I must be prepared to do anything. When I have a niche, I can specialize in that of course. And that is how working in a group is necessary, as groups make changes in reality. By participating within a group I have a greater impact on reality.

On an individual, I am fairly prepared as a student, especially memorizing. My reading speed is slow. My writing is ok. My math is good. I can follow orders if it is worth it in the end. My social skills are mostly undeveloped. I learn fairly quickly. I enjoy educating others and working on a team. I have the capability to walk through my mind.


1.Breathe
2.Stop
3.Self-forgiveness, Aloud and in writing
4. Question and Interrogation or Investigation
5. Uncover Dimensions/layers of Mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat