How I stop my Violent thoughts Day 134


Sorry for taking so long to post guys. Something from TODAY, what? Yes. 
Reacting Violently.
Sometimes have I have violent reaction within my mind. I imagine/picture me throwing something. Sometimes its my computer. Just now it was the tv remote.
In my mind I see the object break apart as it lands on the surface. And I move in one complete movement to throw the object. And I sort of become aware of my body points as if I would be prepared to do this physically/actually.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react violently within my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imagine and picture me throwing something, like the tv remote or my computer laptop.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to picture and imagine the object crashing on the floor/wall and breaking into pieces.
I  feel angry.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel angry.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to in my anger imagine throwing an object such as my computer or tv remote, so that it breaks.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel good within breaking things. 

I commit myself to continue my application of breathing and writing out my thoughts on paper or on the computer. 

Comments

  1. Hi Yogan, I suggest you continue investigating further about this 'anger' and why it comes up, what triggered it within you, what is the exact context of it, otherwise it is not yet clear as to what is causing this experience within you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat