Day 25 - Old Soul Make-Belief


As a child i was brought up expecting myself to be a savior. My parents had told me i was an old soul. So i formed a belief about myself that i was somehow more than others. For no apparent reason other than i was an old soul and so acted more mature. This was certainly an act. So i notice that in my writings i am very self-assuming. yes well this is abusive because it assumes and i really have not investigated points thoroughly in detail. Now having understood this about me i must now change this about me as it will lead to consequences i would rather not create. i notice how this has influenced my general writing even for school where i would think what i write is good, but without considering how it was good, i would only feel that it was good.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use feelings to judge whether something i written as good.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing emotions and feelings while seeing what i write.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my writings while reading what i wrote.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to assume that i was an old soul.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be an old soul and so assume i was an old soul as i accept and allow desire to direct me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see desire as separate from me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from desire.
 When and as i see myself assume i am an old soul, i stop and i breathe - i realize that who i am is here, and not an old soul, so breathe -
i commit myself to stop any thought i am an old soul
i commit myself to simply breathe here when i see i start generating feelings when thinking i am an old soul.
i commit myself to stop assuming things about who i am and start seeing who i am, so I take responsibility to direct myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat