The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 25 - Old Soul Make-Belief


As a child i was brought up expecting myself to be a savior. My parents had told me i was an old soul. So i formed a belief about myself that i was somehow more than others. For no apparent reason other than i was an old soul and so acted more mature. This was certainly an act. So i notice that in my writings i am very self-assuming. yes well this is abusive because it assumes and i really have not investigated points thoroughly in detail. Now having understood this about me i must now change this about me as it will lead to consequences i would rather not create. i notice how this has influenced my general writing even for school where i would think what i write is good, but without considering how it was good, i would only feel that it was good.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use feelings to judge whether something i written as good.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing emotions and feelings while seeing what i write.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my writings while reading what i wrote.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to assume that i was an old soul.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to be an old soul and so assume i was an old soul as i accept and allow desire to direct me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see desire as separate from me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from desire.
 When and as i see myself assume i am an old soul, i stop and i breathe - i realize that who i am is here, and not an old soul, so breathe -
i commit myself to stop any thought i am an old soul
i commit myself to simply breathe here when i see i start generating feelings when thinking i am an old soul.
i commit myself to stop assuming things about who i am and start seeing who i am, so I take responsibility to direct myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment