The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 24 New Responsibilities

-->
cool pic

So its cool I have taken more responsibilities. I feel afraid of failing at my new responsibilities and what consequences may rise. For example if I allow myself to not be a proper buddy. I realize I have the proper support to ask questions from several sources and so there is no excuse. I am able to do this, so simply breathe and walk it. Same with school, breathe and walk it. No excuses, I only have one life. I am in a cool position so lets see what we can make of it!! I started this behaviorist journey to life blog, as in naming it, after I realize the magnitude of this message for everyone.
            Im walking separately a thesis point where I will get the chance to study what I found with myself and behaviorism in greater detail. This may involve a literature from many different disciplines in psychology. One point is how we have allowed aversive emotions where we think oh no, this is feeling I am feeling it, therefore act like this. Lol. This goes mostly unnoticed by most people. Conformity is a great example where when people conform there is always some anxiety involved.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear completing my responsibilities.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not walk breath by breath my responsibilities.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to as everyone to participate in conformity without questions whether this is what is best for all I am conforming to.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to as parents and society not take responsibility for self and thus showing the way for children to take self-responsibility.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take responsibility by not directing myself within everything I do.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see the commonsense in forgiving and letting go.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not push myself to be the most I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment