Day 24 New Responsibilities

-->
cool pic

So its cool I have taken more responsibilities. I feel afraid of failing at my new responsibilities and what consequences may rise. For example if I allow myself to not be a proper buddy. I realize I have the proper support to ask questions from several sources and so there is no excuse. I am able to do this, so simply breathe and walk it. Same with school, breathe and walk it. No excuses, I only have one life. I am in a cool position so lets see what we can make of it!! I started this behaviorist journey to life blog, as in naming it, after I realize the magnitude of this message for everyone.
            Im walking separately a thesis point where I will get the chance to study what I found with myself and behaviorism in greater detail. This may involve a literature from many different disciplines in psychology. One point is how we have allowed aversive emotions where we think oh no, this is feeling I am feeling it, therefore act like this. Lol. This goes mostly unnoticed by most people. Conformity is a great example where when people conform there is always some anxiety involved.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear completing my responsibilities.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not walk breath by breath my responsibilities.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to as everyone to participate in conformity without questions whether this is what is best for all I am conforming to.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to as parents and society not take responsibility for self and thus showing the way for children to take self-responsibility.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take responsibility by not directing myself within everything I do.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see the commonsense in forgiving and letting go.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not push myself to be the most I can be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat