The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

day 18 - I Played the Piano Tonight

-->
Point: getting nervous when I think someone is listening to me play on the piano. 
Tonight I got nervous while playing the piano, when I thought someone is listening to me play. I looked towards the door for a moment, and I felt fear. I see I am afraid of someone getting angry at my music and thinking what I am playing on the piano sounds bad. This has happened before where I was playing the piano a few years back and someone asked me to not play for right now. I imagined someone was pressing against the door or right outside the door and listening. I then felt separated from my fingers and lost control of what I wanted to play next. I then felt frustrated as I had no control and I saw I gave up my control because I felt afraid.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel nervous while playing the piano and having thought someone was listening to me play the piano.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear someone hearing me play the piano.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being told not to play.
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear thinking my music sounds bad and what I am playing sounds bad
When and as I see myself feeling afraid while playing the piano, I stop and breathe – I realize that if someone wants me to stop playing they can tell me and I would be happy to listen to them – I realize there is nothing to fear as if a being wants to communicate to me what he thinks of my music, he can – I realize that words do not hurt – I realize I do not have to suffer when playing the piano, but can enjoy myself by stopping fear, and simply breathing and playing as myself, here in honesty.
I commit myself to stop fearing and start breathing when I play the piano.
I commit myself to simply play the piano and enjoy, in honesty. 

To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment