Day 876 Hate and Anger

I feel hate and anger towards people. I feel hate and anger because of being betrayed, being lied to, being manipulated, being enslaved, being used.

I suppose it would be predictable for someone to feel hate and anger towards people in response to facing such things from people. 

And I accept that this is who I am now. Right now I do feel hate and anger towards people. I don't trust people.

And I can change into someone different. Right now this is who I am, but it doesn't have to be who I will be.

I do have the idea of how things should be. Something where we all are a family, where we are all happy and well. The value of life, the value of each person, the joy and merry of all people, of all life. I know its possible. I am just not that right now.

So through time, through working with who I am now, I will change. I can do it. Anyone can. But it starts with accepting who I am now. I am now who I was in the past. I am this right now. I feel hate and anger towards all people, and I will change.

Because, I want to be part of that Life that is all and one and equal. I want that for myself. 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone