Day 874 Believe

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel angry, nervous and anxious when other people are upset with me, and don't like me. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel angry and upset

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel nervous and worried

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel scared of being judged

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the wrath of someone who believes I wronged them

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel anger to someone who I believed wronged me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that people can wrong me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that bad actions can exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that wrong can exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the mind can exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the mind has any power.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that energy is real.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that personalities or people are real.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not just instead see here with physical eyes what exists, which is physical bodies and physical actions, and physical effects.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that anything beyond the physical world exists.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that ideas or beliefs exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe, instead of just seeing directly what is here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone