Day 55 Pain and Suffering

So when we experience pain in our bodies, for whatever reason, maybe a mysterious reason, I notice that in me that I had let it affect my behavior and actions. And  I realize I cannot let that happen. That I need to be able to move myself and make sure that my behavior and actions are not worsen by what pain or suffering that is going on in my body, which includes how I talk to people and what I say. Pain and suffering is a condition and state of being alive. When you work your muscles you are literally tearing your muscles, that is normal, and how it is suppose to work. What the body does is that it provides a painkiller for you to not feel the pain, Dopamine. That is why when you run you can get what is called a runners high. Sometimes though, you will just feel like shit all over your body, and you don't know why, but you cannot let that affect you. There is something in many cultures about being a Man or becoming an Adult, where you now must be able to withstand Pain. In star wars, one of the trials of becoming a Jedi was the trails of Pain. To be a parent, also means being able to walk through the pain of not sleeping well when taking care of your newborn baby. One cannot let physical pain change who you are, so that you are worse.

What is interesting is that as you move and embrace the decision to not let pain define you, that at some point you either create, or the body creates, or perhaps you both create together a experience, an experience, or maybe just shit load of dopamine, where who you are, your attitude is not of pain, but of movement and creation. Some days you may wake up feeling shitty and you don't know why. Doing this here like I said, can serve you.

There are some people who may experience greater pain, but what I say here still holds true as a principle. You cannot stop living, you shouldn't, just because of pain. You CAN actually stop living, and let pain dictate you, and you give up. You shouldn't, but you could let pain win. What you should do is to Live your life, move, create, be the attitude, be the self, and never let pain ever decide who you are, how you talk to others, and what you say.

This is my lesson from this week. I didn't let pain decide, but I also did let it decide who I am, which is how I learned about this lesson. Life is the most important thing, hold onto it and don't let it go, not even for pain. You will be satisfied in being the creator of your life, and with what you create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat