Day 54 The Sound of a Leader

So in my process I have connected the dimension of sound to the solution of living words, where within living a word, I obviously will be speaking in daily life, and one thing I do to cross-reference my living of the word is the sound I use when speaking. Because obviously, if I were to be attempting to live the sound leader and I end up speaking/sounding angry, scared or nervous, I am not effectively living the word leader. Now, this assessment or judgment or determination that what my sound is like must be from me, because obviously others can say, assess, determine your sound, but they could be wrong, just as you could be wrong. The cross-reference I trust in checking my sound is by looking at my memories and looking where else I have used this sound and what happening in the moment and within me. The sound I use is very specific and has a history. So the very specific sound leader that is accompanying living the word leader, has a history and is specific. This history is very short, because I have rarely lived this sound, yet I do have specific memories. It is also a cross-reference for me that this is indeed a new word and new expression, and new sound I am living because I rarely have so little experience with it throughout my life.

So sound is indeed important, and it is an important cross-reference when you are living words. That is what I have found for me. Why am I living the word leader? Because being a leader has these qualities:
1. Being the first to say yes, I will do it -- so showing initiative
2. Being stable, calm, collected
3. Being honest about what I know and don't know, and so be very clear, and decisive, stating the facts, and not being hesistant, ambigious, unclear.
4. Being Committed to myself, not being ashamed of who I am, which includes my likes, dislike, preferences, history, what I have lived, my skills, my interests and all the rest that make up who I am.
5. Being happy/satisfied with myself, my life, with the decisions I have made, and what I have learned, which involves reflection, understanding myself in past moments, and focusing on the present and the future goals.





1.When I am Feeling and Sounding hesitant, ambiguous and unclear I KNOW I am not being a leader, living word, or living the sound. And so I have to realign with the point again, which may take some investigation as there may be something NEW for me to learn.
2. If I am ashamed of sharing something about who I am, like how I like playing videos games, or that I am interested in studying and learning about everything, or about my history, then I know I am not living as a leader, within sound and behavior.


Sound is not my only cross-reference, my physical behaviors and physical body movements are cross-reference as well. If I am nervous I may twitch in my hands. I can also feel nervousness as energy in my chest or stomach. I can feel weakness, distraction, disorientation, confusion, doubtful, worried as physical things I do and become.

When I am in such a reaction, I first attempt at accessing the living word Leader and sound. There is something like a mini-internal struggle or war going on within me where I for a second may doubt me, myself. Then I need to stand up and look at things practically. Because practically, I am not this doubt, insecurity, or shame that came up, and it doesn't serve me or life. So looking at things practically I need to become a leader again, stable again. So sometimes this works, where then I start to live as a leader again which I can hear in my physical voice again, but if itdoesn't then I need to reflect on why, what is going on, and understand deeper, which will end up expanding me in some way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat