day 86- Standing back up.

I tried to teach another something before I completely understood it myself. I listened to the mind when I did not understand the mind. I still do not understand the mind completely. But I do understand now that the mind cannot be trusted, is not there to make my life easier, is not willing to change into what is best for all. I have to be what is best for all and bring the mind and the rest of reality into alignment with that. I was existing in a fantasy where I was somehow endowed with a special mind, a special position or privilege, where I am special and so exempt from certain hard work or tasks, that the hard work I did do would one day end. That I was working towards a moment where my life would change, magically or miraculously. I didn't live for here, I did not see the people that were here. I was in an alternate reality living in what I called and experienced as the future; believing all the while that I was creating the future with my thoughts or mind, that this is how I create, through the mind. I relied on evidence that if a man were to wake up each day and say I hate myself, he will experience hate towards himself. Where now I say that, why would anyone say I hate myself, because that doesn't make sense. That this cannot really be the person saying I hate myself. Because no one would say this to self. Therefore this has to be what we call the mind. It is what we accept and allow, but its not us, yet it is who we have accepted and allowed ourselves to be come, to be someone who allows such a state/place where hate is being spoken to someone.
Therefore, i am not the one creating my future, I have given that power to the mind. So through my permissive stance I have endowed the mind with the opportunity to run amok. It destroys without the consideration of anything or anyone, but itself. It murders, sacrifices, compromises, cheats, abuse, tricks, lies, hides, play games with, toys, mocks, attempts to gain control, makes believe, divides and conquers. My body has atrophied, gone neglected. Caused by my permissive stance towards this reality. I gain permission for this reality to continue. I am grounding myself now into the physical, and this has already gave me some power. The physical is the power house. It is the point where change becomes possible. Probably because it is all that really exists. The mind is interdimensional, only you can experience it, you can't see it with any senses: touch, taste, sight etc... Yet we have given something which we can't even observe physically, more power than the physical, which is here, constantly, and provides for life directly, because it is Life itself. What has the mind done for life? Has the mind made your life better, or for the lives of others? Has the mind supported the fruition of plants or animals? Has it made any impact on the quality of life of Life? Or has it only created a polarity, siphoning the resources, the goods, materials to the wealthy or those with money, giving nothing to those without money, even though they are of Life, like the plants and animals. Where support exists, there is money. Money IS the point of power. Money IS a powerful way to change life for all. Money does provide for the opportunity for happiness. There was a very interesting psychology study done that provided support for a general rule. This rule can be described as follows. After a certain point money does not significantly increase happiness. Though when money is low, every increase in money has a tremendous affect on the quality of living of people. This makes sense right? When you have little, every increase is much more substantial. Therefore I want to point out how important it is to support the Desteni Group at this stage. Because we are small, every increase or support by each individual will have a tremendous effect. Similarly, we really only NEED so much. The rest of our money should be spent on investing in the real change, the real happiness, the real love that needs to be grown and nourished like a flower or potted plant. The beginning stages, like any stage, is crucial. Here we decide who we are and so who we will be at death. And so it is in every moment.
Considering buying at Eqafe. You can purchase material that can support you, while simultaneously supporting the Desteni farm and the individuals who work there. See sidebar for link.

understand now that the mind cannot be trusted, is not there to make my life easier, is not willing to change into what is best for all
SF
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to trust the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge it bad if I distrust something.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge it good to trust everything.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the mind would make things easier for me, that its purpose is to serve me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see how I must take directive principle and use the mind to serve life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the mind can take directive principle and serve what is best for all, leaving me to be only an observer and not a direct participant in reality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see how I am always directly participating in reality, whether it is in the mind or with myself being here.
To be continued....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat