Self-forgiveness out loud- Day 5 -


Self-forgiveness out loud.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate myself in any given moment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate myself because I believe I am a loser.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry at myself for not standing up for life everywhere.
I forgive myself for not standing up for life, as life as myself.
I forgive myself for not standing for an existence that cares for all parts as equals to one another.
I forgive myself for standing and supporting an existence, through my  acceptance and allowance, one that is divisive and wholly blinds each part from seeing everyone.
I forgive myself for not standing with everyone in every moment of my life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue along a path of destruction that humanity lives.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing peers, friends, and family to continue to live the very same path of destruction that humanity is living.
We must stand together for a new life, one that is worthy of who we really are as life, here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not share forgiveness openly so that friends and family and peers can see and understand how easy forgiveness is. And also see the power that the living word has.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat