My relationship to video games - day 4

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use video games to hide from existence by entering into an illusion in my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take responsibility for existence by avoiding existence and avoiding my responsibility to existence through playing a video game.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the justification and excuse that playing video games is ok because teachers or friends judge me as a good student.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to play video games without restrictions and without being here in the physical to see that the physical body is suffering.

i commit myself to do what is best for all by being aware of what i spend my time on and where i can expand myself within, such as exercising and stretching or planning my future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat