Day 943 Refresher of the basics Part 1

I am going to be writing out some fundamentals when it comes to process. 

What is process? We refer to the journey/time it will take to change/develop/become someone who stands within the principle of what is best for all as one and as equal. What is this principle?

The best way to look at this principle is to look at reality, the physical reality in its entirety. You can start with your room, and where you are now. You are in a physical space, and you know everywhere on this planet is a physical place. Everything is equal in the fact that exists, and is temporary. Part of the inequality is the desire to live forever. You can see that playing out with some people. You can see some inequality in those that profess that this reality is created by God to serve them. 

As for equality, you can see it in those who see the animals as the same spirit as us, and that when we consume their flesh they become one with us, and we honor their life. And thus we must strive to protect the ecosystem, the earth, the air and water, from pollutants, from destruction, and misuse. 

The reason we say equal and one, and not just equal or just one, is that there is abuse within their separation. The words, "we are all one", could still allow hierarchy and often does as it is used to refer to the existence of a God as a person who is greater than who you are today/here. The words we are equal could be used without compassionate for another. 

Obviously a fundamental contrast to oneness and equality, is to say I am better than... The same applies to saying I am less than. So the statement that says I can... I can do this... I can do the same as them... They are me... I can achieve the same as them... I can express the same as them... I can learn...Are all statements deriving from and embodying oneness and equality. So when you see that photo or video of someone and you look with envy, you can remember to apply oneness and equality. And if there is something you can't do, you can also say I can't do that, but we are still one and equal. I find though that there is so much more to create than what is already here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 123 Making Eye Contact